Terms and Conditions:-
A token amount of 25% of the total booking will be charged on booking if the travel date issued is less than 30 days from the date of booking. Photocopies of the passport should be provided by the client.
- Prior to 30 days or more for departure: 25% of the total package cost will serve as the cancellation amount.
- Between 30 to 15 days for departure: 50% amount of the total holiday package will serve as the cancellation amount.
- Between 15 to 7 days for departure: 75% amount of the total holiday package cost is will serve as the cancellation amount.
- Prior to 7 days for departure: 100% amount of the holiday package cost will be non – refundable.
- If the entire tour is cancelled after issuing the ticket then there would be 100% no return amount for airfare (ticket cost). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
Terms & Conditions:-
- The standard check-in and check-out time is 14 and 12 hours respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check-in or late check-out are subjected to the availability of the hotel room. Request for early check-in requires room to be reserved from the night before till the arrival of the client which will cost additional accordingly.
- Breakfast served in the hotel will be chosen from a variety of international menu joined with some Indian dishes according to your preferences.
- Our travel Pack Set Go Travels (Pack Set Go Travels) will be processing the visa application for everyone who desire to travel and you will then be required to provide us specified list of supporting documents. Same as per embassy regulations. However, the Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa and our travel Pack Set Go Travels will only act as a facilitator.
- It is advisable to carry at least (USD 500) or any applicable equivalent currency as a matter of fact per person for personal usage during your travel depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand you to show minimum of USD 500 at the time of immigration for Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by our travel Pack Set Go Travels (Pack Set Go Travels) is based on the current rate of exchange and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency changes in various rates of exchange.
- Final day wise planned route (itinerary) can only be modified by us (Pack Set Go Travels) to accommodate all the inclusions cost and commitments in the best way possible.
- A pre notified token is required at the time of confirmation
- Full payments is required of all the serviced before departure till pre notified cut off date.
- All services provided and guaranteed by Pack Set Go Travels are subjected to fully carrying out payment prior to department. If payment to the firm is made by a cheque then the package module will be delivered only after attaining the cheque.
Pack Set Go Travels has right at any time and for any reason:
- (a) to cancel a tour package prior to the date of department and if it does, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the client.
- (b) To modify, alter, differ or withdraw any tour, holiday, service or facility or to switch a hotel of similar class if is advisable or necessary. In any of the cases above mentioned tent to happen Pack Set Go Travels shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or substantial loss suffered by the client/ tourist.
- No person, other than Pack Set Go Travels, in writing has authority to vary, add, modify or put aside any description, representation, terms and conditions set on this website or on the brochure of Pack Set Go Travels.
- In the occasion of the firm implement its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in the brochure or any other such. After the tour or holiday has been booked, the tourist shall have the right:
- (a) to continue with the tour or holiday which Pack Set Go Travels has offered.
- (b) To accept any substitute tour or holiday which Pack Set Go Travels may offer. In either of the above cases, we shall be liable to the client for any damages, additional expenses or any substantial loss suffered by the tourist.
Pack Set Go Travels shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the tourist:
- (a) Any death, personal injury, sickness, loss, delays, increased expenses or significant damages by any mishap or otherwise caused.
- (b) The prices estimated by the agency in its brochure/ quotation are in US dollars or comparable in foreign currency.Pack Set Go Travels reserves the right to amend the prices mentioned in the brochure according to changes in various exchange rates or changes in the prices of fuel before departure accordingly. All such increases in prices must be paid.
- It is the responsibility of the client/ tourist to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and visa till the end of the tour. In case, any travel document like visa or passport has expired or cancelled by the authorities. The client will therefore have to assemble all the emergency rising and handle the hereafter expenses.Pack Set Go Travels will not be responsible for whatsoever in respect to all the above matters.
- The cost of the ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The tourist/ client will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- All tour packages are subjected to laws, rules and regulation. Pack Set Go Travels will not take up any responsibility in respect to any condition by as such as breaking the law or due to act of God.
- Any complaint the tourist have must be notified to Pack Set Go Travels in writing within 21 days before the tour ends. Any compliant made after 21 days will not be looked into in any circumstances. If you travelling in a group, the complaint should be made by the only tourist who has contacted and booked everyone’s tickets.
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours are arranged by Pack Set Go Travels shall be constructed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subjected to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi only.
- Most hotels worldwide observe 14 to 16 hours to check-in and 10 to 12 hours to check-out. If the tourist arrival is before or departure is after the check-in and check-out time. Pack Set Go Travels is not responsible for any additional charges and should be settled by the tourist directly.
- Pack Set Go Travels will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensate or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponing or changing the route of any particular scheduled transport services due to any reasons including frog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund applicable. The tickets which are issued subjected to conditions herein.